Thursday, April 13, 2017

[SHW] I should be studying...

lol i should be reading a book and studying... anyway here I show some projects than I have been working on it

I worked in this drift map created by candykond, I just added some vertex colors by radiosity and the result is not so spectacular but is a difference and gives the map more life:





As you can see I also made the skybox experitments and the result is a beautiful sky :)





 I want to add vertex colors to other maps in the future, here other pics:






2 comments:

  1. Looks Good for sure...waiting for more Screen shots and if you wanna post anything (screenshots,mods,whatever )feel free to post on my Facebook Group is in Portuguese but everyone from everywhere is welcome https://www.facebook.com/groups/1613428778966295/

    ReplyDelete